Rail Development Services
Rail Business Development
Freightliner has vast experience in providing business development services to experienced as well as ‘new to rail’ customers. Freightliner works and supports customers through their gestation and inception stages through to successful rollout.
Freightliner Experience in ‘New to Rail’:
- Brownfield site development
- Design and project management of rail terminals, including, Rail and infrastructure design and Track work
- Commissioning of new sites, working under construction design management regulations
Along with the business development outlined above, Freightliner is able to help customers with campaign work due to Freightliner’s extensive network of rail hubs and train crew depots. We have locations across the UK to efficiently and effectively meet the needs of the customer.
Freightliner can help with:
- Bulk haulage
- New stock commissioning
- Old stock decommissioning
- Train crew for diversionary route conducting for passenger service