Waste & Soil Transport by rail
Waste to Energy Services
Freightliner is the market leader in domestic waste transport and spoil by rail, providing fast, reliable and flexible services to the waste industry. We currently move waste from the Greater Manchester area and haul it to energy-from-waste plants and landfill. This utilises our sizeable fleet of flat wagons loaded with 20ft containers.
Domestic Waste Haulage and EFW services:
- Utilises a national network to manage customers’ entire rail supply chain through a dedicated contract management team.
- Provides ground support operations to support services, including the provision of competent machine drivers to operate heavy offloading equipment and discharge vehicles. This ensures an integrated operation that assists performance and provides our customers with a seamless operation.
- Works with customers to develop bespoke solutions and transfer towards recycling Refuse-Derived-Fuel (RDF) plants as well as exploring renewable energy source options.
- Draws upon years of experience in successfully operating within this sector providing expertise and advice in terminal design, pathing and getting new flows off the ground.
- Provides market leading performance and reliability as demanded by our customers in this commodity area.
Waste to energy fleet
KFADescription: Heavy Haul Container flats used for carrying waste boxesFleet: 49Tare Weight (Tonnes): 20 tonnesCarrying Capacity (Tonnes): 60 tonnesLoadable Deck Length: 60 feet long
FRADescription: Heavy Haul Container flats used for carrying waste boxesFleet: 44Tare Weight (Tonnes): 20 tonnesCarrying Capacity (Tonnes): 60 tonnesLoadable Deck Length: 60 feet long