A vacancy has arisen for a Tops/Spinnaker clerk working in the Spinnaker/Tops team at Freightliner Felixstowe. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing clerical support to the operations team.
- Accurate and timely input of Information into Tops
- Time sensitive planning of train loading using the Spinnaker system
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and on own initiative
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Good time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Clean UK driving license
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise work load
- Confident decision maker
This role will involve working to the locally agreed roster pattern that includes day and night work (12 hours often required) & some Saturday working.
While a driving licence is required, all other training will be provided to the right applicant. Previous experience of the TOPS and Spinnaker systems would be considered advantageous.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.