We are recruiting for a highly motivated individual to become a Shift Manager at Freightliner in Basford Hall, Crewe.
As part of the local management team you will be expected to contribute towards enhancing the safety of the yard & satellite sites and the development of future performance strategies. The successful applicant will be required to communicate with Network Rail and other parties to maintain a punctual service delivery. Another requirement of the role is is accurate and efficient allocation of wagon/locomotive resources.
- Committed to safety management
- Confident leading in a work environment
- Good time management skills
- Ability to manage resources to maintain a current train plan in diverse operating circumstances
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage people effectively
- Effective decision-making
A shift pattern including weekend work is in place and a flexible attitude towards unsociable hours is fundamental. This post is designated as Safety Critical.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.