A vacancy has arisen for a Roster Clerk role at Freightliner Heavy Haul in Ferrybridge location. Reporting to the Roster Manager, the successful applicant will assist with the smooth day-to-day running of Freightliner Operations.
- Ensuring Train Drivers and Ground Staff are suitably rostered in compliance with Freightliner Terms and Conditions
- Producing cost effective and efficient weekly rosters for various depots within Freightliner UK
- Endeavouring to cover sickness, leave and ad-hoc arrangements to meet business needs
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Excellent understanding of rostering arrangements
- Knowledge of conditions of service applicable to rostering
- Good communication skills
- Able to effectively organise and prioritise own work
- Proficient in MS Office
There is an occasional requirement for late afternoon and weekend working as the business dictates.
As part of the selection process candidates will be required to attend a new entrant medical and a drugs and alcohol test.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed to be a Roster Clerk?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.