A vacancy has arisen for a Roster Clerk role within Freightliner based in Ferrybridge.
- Ensuring that the Train Drivers and Ground Staff are suitably rostered in compliance with Freightliner Terms and Conditions
- Producing cost effective and efficient weekly rosters for various depots within Freightliner UK
- Endeavouring to cover sickness, leave and ad-hoc arrangements, you will assist with the smooth day-to-day running of Freightliner Operations
- There is an occasional requirement for late afternoon and weekend working as the business dictates
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Excellent understanding of rostering arrangements
- Knowledge of conditions of service applicable to rostering
- Good communication skills
- Able to effectively organise and prioritise own work
- Proficient in MS Office
As part of the selection process candidates will be required to attend a new entrant medical and a drugs and alcohol test.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.