Do you have experience in Materials Management? Is your knowledge of material control and logistics unbeatable? Can you identify and monitor risks to a supply chain?
Then we may have the ideal role for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Freightliner Maintenance Ltd for two experienced Materials Controllers, to be based at Leeds.
Suitable applicants will be able to work as part of a team with the ability to work on their own initiative and must demonstrate:
- A commitment to safe working practices
- Good understanding of MRP processes
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft software packages
- Knowledge of budgets and the ability to work within them
- Knowledge of materials control, purchase order processing and logistics
Due to the physical aspects of this role, such as receiving delivery of materials, a Fork lift Truck qualification is essential. Telehandler or overhead crane operating experience would be an advantage.
This position is required to work to a roster that covers 24/7 working.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only contact those who are progressed to the next stage of the recruitment procedure, therefore if you do not hear from us within eight weeks from the date of your application, you have been unsuccessful.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.