A vacancy has arisen for an Intermodal Coordinator with Intermodal department in Felixstowe.
Reporting to the Intermodal Manager this position involves the planning of import and export container traffic. This is a varied role that would suit an enthusiastic person with a customer focused outlook.
- Ensure all traffic is railed as per customers’ requirements
- Liaison with customers to resolve any problems regarding their traffic
- Ensure that all safety aspects are adhered to in the transportation of containers
- Planning of trains using Spinnaker and FLEC
- Answering customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Capability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive, innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- Good working knowledge of PC applications
The successful applicant should be a cohesive team player, committed to providing a high standard of service to the business.
As part of the selection process candidates will be required to attend a new entrant medical and a drugs and alcohol test.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed to be an Intermodal Coordinator?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.