A vacancy has arisen for a Contract Assistant working directly with our customer, Maersk, to be based out of Maersk’s Birmingham office. The successful applicant will be responsible for all commercial and customer service activities and have proven experience as a Contract Assistant or in a similar role.
- Performing internal bookings
- Running internal communications
- Creating performance reporting
- General planning and day to day customer care
- Seeking out new business opportunities for Freightliner and Maersk
- Knowledge of road haulage
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Methodically driven
- Flexible approach to both duties and hours
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise work load
The post involves some Saturday work.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed? Do you have experience as a Contract Assistant or similar?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.