Freightliner is looking to appoint a Commercial Contract Manager to manage the new aggregates contract with Mendip Rail Ltd.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day Commercial contract operation from the quarries at Merehead and Whatley into the delivery depots in and around the Greater London area and South East.
- Hands on approach to ensure that the disciplines from forecasting through to order generation and delivery of service are met and carried out to the high standards demanded by Freightliner and the customer
- Development work to be done as the contract grows with increasing demand for the Mendip Rail products
- The successful applicant will also be key in working with us in introducing many of our new IT systems into the contract to enhance the service delivery
- Clean Driving licence
- Knowledge IT Systems
- Excellent organisational skills
- A background in the UK rail systems will be advantageous
The position will be based at the Mendip Rail offices in East Cranmore, Somerset and will require travel throughout the UK to Mendip Rail locations and also to Freightliner locations.
As part of the selection process candidates will be required to attend a new entrant medical and a drugs and alcohol test.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed to be our Commercial Contract Manager?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.