Freightliner is looking to appoint an Assistant Commercial Contract Manager to support the Contract Manager in ensuring the service delivery of the new Mendip Rail contract is executed effectively and correctly.
- Managing the contract alongside the Contract Manager and will be tasked with specific duties to undertake.
- This role will play an active part in ensuring all our systems are interfacing with the customer effectively and producing meaningful reports and data that assist us in improving the business and service delivery.
- The successful applicant will also be managing some of the development portfolio as the business load increases.
- Clean Driving licence
- Knowledge of IT Systems
- Excellent organisational skills
- A background in the UK rail systems is advantageous
The position will be based at the Mendip Rail offices in East Cranmore, Somerset, and will require travel throughout the UK to Mendip Rail location and also to Freightliner locations.
As part of the selection process candidates will be required to attend a new entrant medical and a drugs and alcohol test.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed to be our Assistant Commercial Contract Manager?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.