As a Talent Coordinator you will be supporting the Talent Manager with the coordination and administration of graduate and Apprenticeships schemes across both Freightliner and Pentalver.
You will also be involved in vast range of learning and development topics to support the initiatives of succession planning, cultural change and employee engagement across the UK Region.
- Possess an understanding and knowledge of Apprenticeships Programmes
- Identify target audiences for mandatory training programmes and monitoring compliance on E- Learning modules; ensuring deadlines are met
- Liaise with managers to define training requirements and create structured training plans for new joiners
- Maintain accurate records within HRIS in adherence with defined regulatory requirements across the business
- Build lasting working relationships with key stakeholders to identify learning needs & assisting in delivery of L&D content across the wider group
- Manage events including sourcing venues, processing invoices, prepping materials and maintaining attendance and evaluation data
- Own budget report for all mandatory, regulatory and L&D training
- Track and monitor all training internal requests ensuring employee training agreements are in place
- Act as first point of contact for all training related queries
- Graduate or CIPD qualified or training equivalent / proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience designing and/or delivering operational/technical training.
- Ability to managing conflicting demands and deadlines effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff across the region, as well as key stakeholders.
- Confident using Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting.
- Goal Orientated with a high level of initiative.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques.
- Flexible attitude in relation to business needs – travel maybe required on occasion.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed to be a Talent Co-ordinator?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.