The successful candidate will have the following essential skills and experience:
- Experience of Operational & Safety Management in a demanding, fast paced operational environment
- Working closely with the Group Safety team to ensure all safety and operating standards are adhered to at all times
- Strong customer service focus – High level of commercial understanding, balancing customer and business requirements
- Demonstrable experience of negotiation, influencing, problem solving and conflict resolution
- Proven people-management skills and experience
- Experience of working within a highly unionised environment
The successful candidate must possess a minimum of five years demonstrable rail operational management experience at a proven level. The position will involve occasional unsociable hours, on call commitments and working public holidays.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.