Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years train driving experience and hold a valid European Train Driving Licence.
Applicants must also have good knowledge of, or be willing to work towards the following vocational skills:
- Rules & Regulations
- NVQ Level 3 competency assessment
- Root cause analysis certification
- Traction training
- Route risk assessments / Route Briefing
- Training and Briefing
- Data recorder collection and analysis post incident
- Ride assessments (CDP / PQA)
- Managing investigations (SPAD/Collisions/Derailment)
There is a requirement to undertake an on-call commitment with this role.
The successful applicants must be able to demonstrate current train driver competence.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed to be a Production Manager?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.