- Working with the General Manager to optimise Liverpool’s operational performance.
Ensuring that changes to operating procedures, priorities and problems are documented and communicated.
- Developing and implementing local strategies and measures to optimise roster, resource and staff utilisation.
- Assist with the recruitment, induction and ongoing development of employees at Liverpool.
- Working with the General Manager and Group Safety team to ensure all safety and operating standards are adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for the continued development of the Operations Team including performance plans and reviews.
- To grow and develop site culture at all times.
- Manage and conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievance hearings as required.
- Manage the absence levels within the Operations Team.
- Deputising for the General Manager where required.
The successful candidate will have a strong customer service focus with demonstrable experience of working in a complex logistics, transport and storage environment. Comprehensive knowledge of industry practices would be preferred.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed to be a Operations Manager?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.