A vacancy has arisen for a Contract Manager, within our Commercial department at Southampton to be based in our customer’s office.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the role will involve working with other Contract Managers as part of a team to manage and grow Freightliner’s Intermodal accounts.
- Assisting in all commercial and customer service activities such as bookings, performance reporting and planning for ONE Cargo
- Seeking new business opportunities to the benefit of both Freightliner and the customer by promoting available resource and opportunities
- Developing and improving on current practice
- Delivering and exceeding business and customer expectations
- Reconciling weekly billing activity
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times
- Proactively managing issues by utilising Freightliner’s available resources to ensure best solution for ONE and Freightliner
- Computer literate
- Excellent numeracy and Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A methodical approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Applicants should have a flexible attitude to undertake duties as required
A background in rail and road haulage would be advantageous
There is an occasional requirement for late afternoon and weekend working as the business dictates
As part of the selection process candidates will be required to attend a new entrant medical and a drugs and alcohol test.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed to be ONE Contract Manager?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.