A vacancy has arisen for an IT Support Analyst with Freightliner Millbrook providing day to day IT support to Freightliner and Pentalver users throughout the country.
- Responding to user queries and issues
- Troubleshooting and Fault Finding
- Logging all issues and requests on the ticketing system
- Liaising and escalating to other areas of the business as required.Requirements:Experience of working on an IT helpdesk
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Understanding of Freightliner applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Logical approach to troubleshooting
You will be on a rota to cover the helpdesk between 8am and 6pm Monday-Friday, and there will also be a requirement to join the out of hours mobile support rota.
As part of the selection process candidates will be required to attend a new entrant medical and a drugs and alcohol test.
Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed to be an IT Support Analyst?
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a fantastic final-salary pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team.
Freightliner is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please note that the company operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below.